AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adds Not Running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just Run It and are Eligible and Enable but  I have the message IN RED:

None of your ads are running. Can we help? 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Adds Not Running

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Catonrre,

I would also recommend ensuring that your ads, ad groups and campaigns are enabled (not paused). 

More information about Campaign Status can be found here.

I hope this helps!

Rachel

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

There might be many reasons for ads not running. I could list couple of them below:

1. Billing issues. Have you included the billing details inside the account? If yes, then there might be a chance that Google is yet to verify them.

2. If you hover mouse over the speech bubble of individual keyword, what message do you get? Does it say ads running, or not?

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Catonrre,

I would also recommend ensuring that your ads, ad groups and campaigns are enabled (not paused). 

More information about Campaign Status can be found here.

I hope this helps!

Rachel

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

There are a few reasons why your ads wont show when your keywords are typed:

1. Budget Related - This is most likely the reason in your case.  Unless you have an unlimited budget, your ads won't appear every single
time a keyword is typed.  What google's algorithm does is put your ads on and off throughout the day so you don't hit your daily budget too
early in the scheduled time.  If they didn't do that, your ads could be clicked on so much in the first hour of the day that you hit your daily budget and
they are down the rest of the day.  So basically your ads will pop up - get a few clicks, come down, then go back up etc etc.

Also if it is late at night - chances are that the daily budget has been hit for the day and the ads come down.

2. Cookies and Cache - If you don't clear out the history in your browser, and you are doing searches for the same things over and over, you probably
wont see your ads.  Google will stop showing the same ads to computers who don't click on them and show them something different until they do click.  So if
you have been searching and don't click on your ads - google will stop showing them to you.

3. IP issues - fairly uncommon - but if google thinks you are in a particular city (eg Brisbane) but your actually in say Sydney, if the ads are targeted to Sydney you
probably wont see them because of the location targeting.

Its most likely the first issue - ads being shown on and off throughout the day but also the cookies and cache might be an issue too.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Nothing helps my situation. I have been managing google ad campaigns since 2005. My ads are eligible, but not running. OF course, there's no help from Google because they are closed for the holidays, so I missed this entire holiday season of ads. NICE!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads are approved but not running for 10 days straight now. I submitted a request for help from Google, but have heard nothing. 

I have been running Adword campaigns since 2005, so I'm not exactly a novice. None of the recommended fixes work. Everything is as it should be, yet they do not run.