AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adding people to the remarketing list

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

I have a question about adding people to the remarketing list.

How long it would take to add somebody to the list after visiting necessary page with TAG code? 

I built Test page, included Tag code, visited Test page, but my Test targeting list still empty.

How could I check the efficiency of my targeting lists?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Binary_Studio
September 2015

Re: Adding people to the remarketing list

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Binary_Studio,

How long it would take to add somebody to the list after visiting necessary page with TAG code? 

As soon as the user visit the page containing the remarketing tag, he/she will be added in the list. But minimum 100 users are required for your Remarketing ad to be shown to those set of users. It also depends upon what membership duration you have set and Adwords will count the users taking into consideration that time period too.

So, let the users reach minimum limit, then your ads will start showing to the users and you can optimize the campaign accordingly.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Binary_Studio
September 2015

Re: Adding people to the remarketing list

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Binary_Studio,

As soon as the user visit the page containing the remarketing tag, he/she will be added in the list. But minimum 100 users are required for your Remarketing ad to be shown to those set of users. It also depends upon what membership duration you have set and Adwords will count the users taking into consideration that time period too.

So, let the users reach minimum limit, then your ads will start showing to the users and you can optimize the campaign accordingly.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj