AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adding more than 100 keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am attempting to add a couple of thousand keywords via Adwords editor. I have selected the ad group, clicked "make multiple changes", and "Paste from clipboard".

All I see when I do that is the first 100 keywords.

In this particular case, I have maybe 100 keywords out of 2500, which Google does not like, as they seem like pharmaceutical marketing, which is banned. Trying to add via the web interface chokes, to get this working would have to manually cull out the offensive terms, I am not able to just have Google accept the ones that are OK, and reject the rest.

Is there any way I can add more than 100 keywords at once via the editor, or is that a hard coded limitation.  

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
October 2016

Re: Adding more than 100 keywords

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Mal O wrote:

All I see when I do that is the first 100 keywords.

You also see a piece of text right under the grid, saying "This is only a preview of the first 100 rows of data".

All your keywords are actually there. Just click Process.

Adding more than 100 keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ah, thanks, that seems to work. I ignored the "This is only a preview of the first 100 rows of data" message, as it was in grey, and looked maybe not to be applicable.

Perhaps that should be in black text?

Thanks!