AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adding a new website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have just set up a new website for a new company unrelated to the one already added to google adwords. How do I add this one to maximise my position on google?

Thanks

Suzie

Re: Adding a new website

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Suzie - 

For clarity in performance and spend, I would recommend adding a new AdWords account. If you would like to access both accounts with one login, you can set up a MCC (a Master Client Center) as an individual. Once you have done that you can add the existing account to the master, then create a new one for your new site.

I don't know that you will be able to "maximize your position on Google" with a new site. If you are thinking of leveraging the "good" account history from the existing AdWords account by adding campagins for your new site to it, I wouldn't recommend it. This really doesnt work because Google recognizes the new domain and assesses your assumed quality score for keywords based on their relelvance to the content on the site.

I would recommend thoroughly planning and editing your campaigns/ads/keywords for the new site in Ad Words Editor, offline, so you can organize as much as possible for a better starting assumed quality score when you post.

If I didn't cover your question, please post again!