AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Adding Call extensions

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there any short cut to add same call extension to 100 adgroups and different call extensions to another 100.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Adding Call extensions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Richa,

I don't think so that there is any short cut for bulk adding the call extensions. You will have to assign the extensions using regular account interface.

However, you might want to look at the Google Developers Code reference in terms of AdWords scripts and might find some assistance in regard to the call extensions accomplishment as per your requirement: https://developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/docs/features/ad-extensions

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Richa,

I don't think so that there is any short cut for bulk adding the call extensions. You will have to assign the extensions using regular account interface.

However, you might want to look at the Google Developers Code reference in terms of AdWords scripts and might find some assistance in regard to the call extensions accomplishment as per your requirement: https://developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/docs/features/ad-extensions

Pankaj

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Richa,

I agree with pankal here, as there are no means of bulk editing call extensions. However, one thing that I would like to suggest/add here is that: instead of adding call extensions to 100 ad groups, why not just add them to the ad groups that have the most impressions or clicks.

In my experience, adding extensions to the ad groups with the most impressions or click (basically traffic) helps you understand the potential of the extension. Taking your learning from this setup you can look to expand to all or the next set of ad groups you wish to test them out with.

Let us know what you decide to do and your findings.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"