AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Add support for shared labels

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi.

I'd like to do a feature request.

I have a use case that would benefit from being able to shared labels across accounts. We're using labels as part of automated processes, and so, some labels are used in all the accounts we manage. Currently, we have to create those labels in all our accounts, and use the labels from the right account when applying the labels.This is all done programatically, so this is feasible.

It would make more sense for these labels to be only created once in a root account, in a shared library, and made available to all entities of child accounts, just like shared sets.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Add support for shared labels

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Charles L it's an interesting idea, but I'm not sure how much demand there would be for it, I do have some Labels that I use in almost all my client Accounts, but I have a lot more that are specific to the Account.  Perhaps more importantly, it would be very easy to write a script at the MCC level to automatically create your "common" Labels in any Account under your MCC where they were not already present.  You could set that script to run daily or even hourly and the Labels would be there for you to use.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits