AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Add new Campaigns to Shared Budget with Adwords Scripts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I'm currently struggeling with adding new campaigns to a shared budget and I'm looking for a script solution. 

We are creating a lot of campaigns lately and they all should be added to a shared budget with a certain name. The script I'm looking for should find the campaigns that are active and not associated with the shared budget yet. These campaigns should be added to the shared budget. 

Does somebody has any idea how to realize this?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Maren

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Maren P
March 2016

Re: Add new Campaigns to Shared Budget with Adwords Scripts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Maren P unfortunately, unless I'm mistaken, at the current time there's no way to add (or remove) Campaigns from a shared budget via Scripts.

You can get the Campaigns sharing a particular budget, but you can't make changes.  I guess a script that output all the Campaigns not using the shared budget might be useful to some degree...

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: Add new Campaigns to Shared Budget with Adwords Scripts

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi @Maren P,

As @Jon said, right now there is no way to add that campaigns in shared budget through script. You will have to do it the way it is for time being. Hope there will be a solution soon to this in the market. If i will come across any will share with you.

Good Luck
Robin