AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Add email signup to my adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to add an email sign-up box in my adwords campaign. I used to have a Google rep that sent me some information but he is no longer answering my emails. I need to know how to set up a CSV file of email's that sign up from Google to Exact Target to trigger a Welcome message and get that name into our Database. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

add email sign-up box in my adwords campaign.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to add an email sign-up box in my adwords campaign. I used to have a Google rep that sent me some information but he is no longer answering my emails. I need to know how to set up a CSV file of email's that sign up from Google to Exact Target to trigger a Welcome message and get that name into our Database. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thank you

Re: Add email signup to my adwords

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Nicole, 

Thanks for posting. It sounds like you're talking about Communication Extensions, which was a beta trial that ran for a little while earlier this year. Unfortunately the Community isn't able to help out with Beta experiments, but if/when this feature becomes widely available it will be announced on the AdWords blog

Sorry I can't help more here!

A.

Re: Add email signup to my adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I used to have a Google rep who gave me documentation on this program but
it did not include a batch process. Could you direct me to the correct
place that someone could answer this question? The rep that gave me the
info is no longer responding to me, I have no idea if they left the company
or what?