AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Add email signup to my adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to add an email sign-up box in my adwords campaign. I used to have a Google rep that sent me some information but he is no longer answering my emails. I need to know how to set up a CSV file of email's that sign up from Google to Exact Target to trigger a Welcome message and get that name into our Database. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

add email sign-up box in my adwords campaign.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to add an email sign-up box in my adwords campaign. I used to have a Google rep that sent me some information but he is no longer answering my emails. I need to know how to set up a CSV file of email's that sign up from Google to Exact Target to trigger a Welcome message and get that name into our Database. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thank you

Re: Add email signup to my adwords

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Nicole, 

Thanks for posting. It sounds like you're talking about Communication Extensions, which was a beta trial that ran for a little while earlier this year. Unfortunately the Community isn't able to help out with Beta experiments, but if/when this feature becomes widely available it will be announced on the AdWords blog

Sorry I can't help more here!

A.

Re: Add email signup to my adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I used to have a Google rep who gave me documentation on this program but
it did not include a batch process. Could you direct me to the correct
place that someone could answer this question? The rep that gave me the
info is no longer responding to me, I have no idea if they left the company
or what?