AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Add client Google My Business locations to Adwords Location Extensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I manage a corporate account that has 50 store locations all with verified Google my Business (GMB) locations.   I want to add these as locations, however when I log into my MCC as me, I cannot then access the gmail account of the client (where the GMB accounts live) and instead Adwords seeks to add my own personal ad agency to the clients ads.

In summary, I am logged in as agency@agency.com to adwords but need to access client@client.com to link location extensions from Google My Business

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Add client Google My Business locations to Adwords Location Extensions

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@Brent B

Your agency@agency.com account needs to be given admin access to the client@client.com GMB account. You will then be able to setup location extensions correctly in their Adwords account from your MCC.

Re: Add client Google My Business locations to Adwords Location Extensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Brent,

You need to ask your client to invite your email (agency@agency.com ) as manager from their GMB dashboard. Since your client have 50 store, i think your client need to invite your email 50 times. CMIIW.

Check this out for more info:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404182?hl=en

Thank You & Best Regards