AdWords
792 members online now
792 members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Add Colleague as MCC's admin

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

my company is a google partner, so i have a colleague who assigned to manage the promotional code, it seems that she's required to have an access to MCC as well. Tried to send invitation link, but it turns out her account already have adwords account (although its not active, she just use it for presentation).

Any idea on how to solve this problem ?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Viktor
September 2015

Re: Add Colleague as MCC's admin

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i think MosheTLV already had a solution for this. browse deeper into the forums and you will find his full post.
your colleague will need to send an admin invitation to a non-adwords user (new gmail user or friend). the new user can then eliminate your colleague as admin of the account, essentially freeing him/her up.
i've tried this myself and it works.
MosheTLV post explains it more detailed, but i'm lazy right now to look it up... hope it helps

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

There is no other way than using a new email that is not associated with any other adwords account.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Viktor,

As correctly mentioned by Ahmed, you need to use new email address. Here is MCC help center article which will help you understand access levels, linking, unlinking adwords account etc.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704399?hl=en

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Viktor
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i think MosheTLV already had a solution for this. browse deeper into the forums and you will find his full post.
your colleague will need to send an admin invitation to a non-adwords user (new gmail user or friend). the new user can then eliminate your colleague as admin of the account, essentially freeing him/her up.
i've tried this myself and it works.
MosheTLV post explains it more detailed, but i'm lazy right now to look it up... hope it helps

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks Gregory for "the trick"... it runs well here...
Appreciate Smiley Happy !