AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords with Immage.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to add Image in Adwords

3 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: AdWords with Immage.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello geekaysys,

You will need to first login to your account, select the campaign you wish to add the image ads to and then click on the relevant ad group. Navigate to the Ads tab, click on the +New ad drop down button and then select Image ad. You will now be presented with the options to add an image ad to the ad group you have selected, I recommend you check out the accepted ad formats here and also a list of FAQ's here.

Alternatively you could use the Display ad builder which utilises a combination of templates and images with customisable settings allowing you to make your ads unique. Simply select Display ad builder from the same drop down menu to get started.

Let us know if you have any specific questions.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: AdWords with Image - Display Network

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I'd like to remind, in addition to the advice by Scotty and Tom, that images can appear only on the display network, where the CTR is lower,

So, you may want to consider a campaign on the display network, as a separate campaign, in addition to a campaign on the search network.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello geekaysys,

You will need to first login to your account, select the campaign you wish to add the image ads to and then click on the relevant ad group. Navigate to the Ads tab, click on the +New ad drop down button and then select Image ad. You will now be presented with the options to add an image ad to the ad group you have selected, I recommend you check out the accepted ad formats here and also a list of FAQ's here.

Alternatively you could use the Display ad builder which utilises a combination of templates and images with customisable settings allowing you to make your ads unique. Simply select Display ad builder from the same drop down menu to get started.

Let us know if you have any specific questions.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Geekaysys,

In addition to what Scotty mentioned, one quick basic item,  you should check first to make sure that your campaign is set to run on the Google Display Network

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I'd like to remind, in addition to the advice by Scotty and Tom, that images can appear only on the display network, where the CTR is lower,

So, you may want to consider a campaign on the display network, as a separate campaign, in addition to a campaign on the search network.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you verymuch for all your feed back.  I have already running adwords,  I want to add the banner.  I will follow your proceedures and inform you any problem or improvements required. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One help.  To have a effective add  "Bidding option "  which one I need to select and Budget per day which one is reasonalble. 

[ Edited ]
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 7
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi geekaysys,

There is a useful article from Scot, our Senior Member, who is advising on AdWords bidding and budget.  Let us know if you need more help with your bidding strategy.

Best,

Zee
G+