AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords approved, but not enabled

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ad status says that it is approved, but there's a word box above where is says approved and it's telling me that the ad isn't enabled. How do I fix that? I've tried looking it up, I've tried adding the policy column...I'm not sure what I'm missing here!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords approved, but not enabled

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your post. Regarding your question, which ad are you referring to? Please keep in mind if your Ad Campaign or Ad groups are paused, this may explain why you are seeing it approved but not enabled. You can find out more information about Ad status on our Adwords Help page here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549108?hl=en&ref_topic=24937 

On the word box above the approval status, have you tried putting your cursor over it? Usually if you put your cursor over the box, it will give you more information. Please post this information so I may determine what might be causing your issue. It would also be helpful if you could include a screenshot. Thanks.