AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Targeting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need to target international companies representatives who are supposed to come to B2B business event in one country, as the business provides a service for during the event. So, targeting should be specific, 1) the relevant representatives of the company 2) the companies that are going to attend to the event.
Have tried search network, but it says low search volume, with display I can create customized Custom Affinity group and for example, can I show that the display ad would be shown to people who have visited special websites, for example websites of the providers of other services for certain b2b event? What are the thoughts and suggestions Smiley Happy?

1 Expert replyverified_user

AdWords Targeting

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Toghrul S,

Could you provide more info about the target audience? Website URL could help as well.

Best,

Sumanth Sridhar

AdWords Targeting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Target audience varies, I mean, the thing that is common about them is that they are businesses from different countries that plan to attend B2B event , more precise, to the fair. And our company provides services for such companies  such as making up stands and so on.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Toghrul S
June

AdWords Targeting

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

How's the site doing organically? Have you tried Dynamic Search Campaigns to see which terms are performing?

End of the day, audiences on search network translate to keywords they search. Have you tried using keyword planner to identify relevant keywords?

Sumanth Sridhar

AdWords Targeting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sumanth, thanks for your insights. The thing, I was asked to help one company, I have not been able to check the statistics of the website. I will check those once I have an access to these.

AdWords Targeting

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Glad I could be of help.

Feel free to start a new thread if you need any assistance Smiley Happy

Good luck!

Sumanth Sridhar