AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Script authorization keeps asking

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

My AdWords script seems to 'loose' their authorization on a daily basis. It's bad enough that I have to practically authorize on each save, but now a random number of my scripts just sort of 'fail' daily, which defeats the purpose of daily, or hourly cycle. From what I understand from the Google automated email, this is a problem they know about, as they write: 

"This can happen occasionally if you have a large number of scripts. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you."

I have just about 20 scripts, and each day I have to go and re-authorize about 5-10 of them, manually. It's painful.

Does anyone know when we can expect a fix?

Also, if they could run longer than 30 minutes, I could cut the scripts down a lot. hint hint, nudge nudge Smiley Happy

Re: AdWords Script authorization keeps asking

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi TheMightyPope,

Try to repost your question on the AdWords Script Forum

Thanks,

Zee
G+

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Will do, thanks. Didn't know it existed, sorry, n00b :-(

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 4
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
HI TheMightyPope,

No need to be sorry. I was trying to give you more options to get your answers to your question.

Hope you'll use the Community in the future again!

Best,
Zee
G+