AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Reseller Report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have a Google reseller managing my campaign.  I would like to be able to see the reports myself somewhere!  Is it possible?  They are also saying they can only send me monthly reports which I didn't receive for over a year anyway.  It's like getting blood out of a stone to even get a report from them.  Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: AdWords Reseller Report

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Kay,

It sounds like you may want to think about finding a more suitable partner to manage your account for you. They are meant to be working with you to help improve your business and it sounds like they are in fact standing in the way.

Ask them to give you access to the account so you can log in at any time to see what is going on.

Due to the third party requirements they are in-line with it as they are sending monthly reports but you want to be able to work with them to keep things moving forward.

Link to third party policy below

4. What type of information is Google requiring third parties to share?

All third parties that provide any level of cost and performance reporting today should make AdWords cost and performance information easily accessible to their advertiser clients and available at the same level of detail as other reporting information. For example, if a third party provides their clients with daily cost and performance reporting at the keyword level, then they'll be required to report daily cost and performance for their clients' AdWords keywords.

For those third parties that don't provide any reporting today, they should, at a minimum, provide advertisers with monthly data on AdWords costs, clicks, and impressions at the account level. For example, let's say ABC Agency is managing AdWords campaigns for their client, Joe's Plumbing. In July, the AdWords account for Joe's Plumbing accrues 1,400 clicks on 12,000 impressions for an AdWords cost of $700 (the exact amount charged by AdWords). ABC Agency will be required to provide a report to Joe's Plumbing that shows AdWords cost and performance at the account level:

Joe's Plumbing -- AdWords report for July 2010
Clicks: 1,400
Impressions: 12,000
Cost: $700

We believe that it’s especially important for advertisers with small to medium advertising budgets -- who may not have the resources and expertise of large advertisers -- to know what they can expect when working with our third-party partners. If you’re a third-party partner and 80% or more of your customers spend less than $1,000 USD (or local currency equivalent) per month on AdWords, you’ll also be required to share a disclosure document with your customers. Learn how.

Third parties can present the monthly data through their user interface, emailed reports, printed reports, or using whatever method is convenient and accessible to the advertiser. We believe that most agencies and search engine marketing tool developers already make this information available to their clients. If you already meet our reporting requirements, no action will be required on your part.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Kay,

It sounds like you may want to think about finding a more suitable partner to manage your account for you. They are meant to be working with you to help improve your business and it sounds like they are in fact standing in the way.

Ask them to give you access to the account so you can log in at any time to see what is going on.

Due to the third party requirements they are in-line with it as they are sending monthly reports but you want to be able to work with them to keep things moving forward.

Link to third party policy below

4. What type of information is Google requiring third parties to share?

All third parties that provide any level of cost and performance reporting today should make AdWords cost and performance information easily accessible to their advertiser clients and available at the same level of detail as other reporting information. For example, if a third party provides their clients with daily cost and performance reporting at the keyword level, then they'll be required to report daily cost and performance for their clients' AdWords keywords.

For those third parties that don't provide any reporting today, they should, at a minimum, provide advertisers with monthly data on AdWords costs, clicks, and impressions at the account level. For example, let's say ABC Agency is managing AdWords campaigns for their client, Joe's Plumbing. In July, the AdWords account for Joe's Plumbing accrues 1,400 clicks on 12,000 impressions for an AdWords cost of $700 (the exact amount charged by AdWords). ABC Agency will be required to provide a report to Joe's Plumbing that shows AdWords cost and performance at the account level:

Joe's Plumbing -- AdWords report for July 2010
Clicks: 1,400
Impressions: 12,000
Cost: $700

We believe that it’s especially important for advertisers with small to medium advertising budgets -- who may not have the resources and expertise of large advertisers -- to know what they can expect when working with our third-party partners. If you’re a third-party partner and 80% or more of your customers spend less than $1,000 USD (or local currency equivalent) per month on AdWords, you’ll also be required to share a disclosure document with your customers. Learn how.

Third parties can present the monthly data through their user interface, emailed reports, printed reports, or using whatever method is convenient and accessible to the advertiser. We believe that most agencies and search engine marketing tool developers already make this information available to their clients. If you already meet our reporting requirements, no action will be required on your part.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks purefuzz.  I'm wanting to get out of my contract with them.

Re: AdWords Reseller L4-L3-L2-L1

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭