AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Page has no response

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
As I own myself a blog. To increase my audience l signed up for AdWords and after creating my account I don't see anything.. just a blank page with Google AdWords logo on top left corner of the screen. plz help. country sri lanka
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords Page has no response

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Kane,

Please remove the cache memory and cookies from your browser and then try logging into the AdWords account. If the problem still persists then try from a different computer or a different device and check.

After all these, if the issue still persists, then please take a screenshot of the error message and then call Google Customer Support or write an email, so they can do further investigation on the issue

Hope this Helps !!

- Prashanth Reniguntala,

Re: AdWords Page has no response

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hey Kane,

Im bit confused here, You have a blog and you signup for adwords but what exactly is your goal here? What exactly you meant by to increase your audience ?

Are you advertising using google adwords to increase the visits to your website?