AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords - Eligible Managed Placements

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a method to check which managed placements are 'eligible' for display prior to launching a campaign and monitoring impressions? I have a large list of domains that we'd like to advertise on but know that many will not be part of the network. I'd like to gain that knowledge before running campaigns, as the volumes of eligible domains in different verticals will influence campaign strategy.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Not sure I understand the question. All sites part of the GDN are eligibel., If you would like to advertise on a specific site use  managed placements targeting.

Read more:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2470108

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: AdWords - Eligible Managed Placements

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm asking whether I can cross reference a list of domains against sites
part of the GDN for eligibility prior to launching a campaign.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Philip L
June

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hmm.... Not is bulk. Try the display planner

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok thanks for the info. I think we may instead put all domains in a campaign, turn it on and then monitor the impressions coming in after a few days.