AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Editor updates

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 1
Rising Star

Good news for PPC experts who are constantly working in AdWords Editor.  Google released several updates to latest version 11.6 that help to simplify work with mobile traffic.  

You would be able to create universal app campaigns which help you to promote your apps across Search, Play, YouTube and Google Display Network. 

Other updates include Gmail image and single promotion templates, Expanded and responsive ads, device bid adjustments,  scheduled downloads and  enhancements to advanced search.

Read more at Inside AdWords blog post and don't forget to upgrade AdWords editor to the latest version or download it by this link.

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
2 Expert replyverified_user

AdWords Editor updates

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

i dont use much of adwords editor, maybe because i have a few accounts to manage. i hope it works well for you.

regards,

Zaby

AdWords Editor updates

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I updated to 11.6.2 (Mac), and now the drop-down menu for advanced search has disappeared. Is this a known bug or a glitch in my install?

AdWords Editor updates

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Just click into the search box, the menu should appear. Start typing, and it'll change to offer contextual suggestions. The search feature has been significantly redesigned (hopefully, improved) in this release.