AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Editor "post" button

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, can someone please tell me what hat to do if AdWords Editor doesn't show me the "post" button when I want to post new changes online from my PC?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Slindo N
September 2015

Re: AdWords Editor "post" button

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

If you are a window user click (Ctrl+S). If you are a mac user click (Command+S).

In case of the side of AdWords Editor is cut off on your computer screen, try one or more of the tips below:

Adjust your screen resolution. If the resolution is set to 1024 by 768 pixels or lower, try using a higher resolution, such as 1600 by 1200, 1600 by 900, 1280 by 1024, or 1152 by 864 pixels.

Collapse the account tree. You can hide the tree view when you're not using it by double-clicking the dividing bar between the tree view and the data view. To show the tree view again, double-click on the divider at the side of the data view. You can also click and drag the divider to make the tree view wider or narrower.

Collapse the edit panels at the bottom of the tabs.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Slindo N
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

If you are a window user click (Ctrl+S). If you are a mac user click (Command+S).

In case of the side of AdWords Editor is cut off on your computer screen, try one or more of the tips below:

Adjust your screen resolution. If the resolution is set to 1024 by 768 pixels or lower, try using a higher resolution, such as 1600 by 1200, 1600 by 900, 1280 by 1024, or 1152 by 864 pixels.

Collapse the account tree. You can hide the tree view when you're not using it by double-clicking the dividing bar between the tree view and the data view. To show the tree view again, double-click on the divider at the side of the data view. You can also click and drag the divider to make the tree view wider or narrower.

Collapse the edit panels at the bottom of the tabs.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much Ahmed.