AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Editor: "Your Authentication Has Expired"

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey guys,

I have keep getting an error message when trying to upload or download recent changes in AdWords Editor 11. 

Here is there error message:

auth.PNG

I do not have 2 step authentication enabled. I used the program three days ago and It worked fine. I can't find anything online specific to this -- can anyone help?

Thanks! Cat Very Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jessi T
September 2015

Re: AdWords Editor: "Your Authentication Has Expired"

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
You can either try adding this account again in the Accounts manager dialog, by clicking the Add button, which will require you to sign-in (and consequently get a new security token), or, you can go into the settings dialog and check the box that says "Sign out when I exit AdWords Editor", which will require you to sign in for all accounts again. If you choose the latter you should quit the app after checking the box, then go back into the setting dialog and uncheck the box once you restart the app, so the new credentials are saved.

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Edit: I can download other campaigns fine but not this one.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jessi T
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
You can either try adding this account again in the Accounts manager dialog, by clicking the Add button, which will require you to sign-in (and consequently get a new security token), or, you can go into the settings dialog and check the box that says "Sign out when I exit AdWords Editor", which will require you to sign in for all accounts again. If you choose the latter you should quit the app after checking the box, then go back into the setting dialog and uncheck the box once you restart the app, so the new credentials are saved.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Worked great. Thanks Mr. ApeMan!