AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Editor error - 1318511907

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I am facing this problem since today. I've been managing this account from Editor and Interface without problems. Today suddenly I cant do nothing, from both the Editor and the Interface.

This is what the error is saying:

Internal Google error. Your request cannot be completed at this time. Please try again later.

{1318511907} (OperationAccessDenied.ACTION_NOT_PERMITTED @ class com.google.ads.api.serviceimpls.campaignmgmt.criterion.campaigncriterion.M)

I cannot do nothing, keywords, ads, etc. I have been managing this without problems since today. I would appreciate to solve this ASAP as I need to on my accounts.

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: AdWords Editor error - 1318511907

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
In this case the error is returned by the api, and not connection related.

It appears that the MCC user Panda2 used to attempt to create some campaign negative keywords went from being a standard user to a reports only user sometime today (2/18). This is evident in the change history for the MCC.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

Sometimes this is a temporary problem, caused by a failure to connect properly with the server. In my experience, it usually disappears in an hour or so.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
In this case the error is returned by the api, and not connection related.

It appears that the MCC user Panda2 used to attempt to create some campaign negative keywords went from being a standard user to a reports only user sometime today (2/18). This is evident in the change history for the MCC.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni
Thank you!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*