AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Editor error - 1318511907

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

For one of my accounts I'm receiving the error 1318511907 when trying to download the campaings with the AdWords Editor. This is only since a few days. The last download worked maybe a week ago. 

Any idea what the problem is and if there is a solution around?

Thanks

Aleks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author AleV
September 2015

Re: AdWords Editor error - 1318511907

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

It appears that you have a read-only access to your account. A technical error was introduced last week, which prevents such users from downloading their accounts in Editor. It should be fixed some time next week, at which point the download will start working again.

Meanwhile, the only workaround is for someone to grant you standard or admin access. You do it in the online interface, like this: click on the gear icon in the top right corner, choose Account Settings, then Account Access from the menu on the left-hand side. Click on "Read only access" next to your login email - it will turn into a drop-down, and you can change it. I don't think you'd be able to do that yourself though - someone with admin access will have to do it for you.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author AleV
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

It appears that you have a read-only access to your account. A technical error was introduced last week, which prevents such users from downloading their accounts in Editor. It should be fixed some time next week, at which point the download will start working again.

Meanwhile, the only workaround is for someone to grant you standard or admin access. You do it in the online interface, like this: click on the gear icon in the top right corner, choose Account Settings, then Account Access from the menu on the left-hand side. Click on "Read only access" next to your login email - it will turn into a drop-down, and you can change it. I don't think you'd be able to do that yourself though - someone with admin access will have to do it for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

I have a similar problem, just that I have an User interface and API access.

Can you please give me an advice how to solve it?

Thank you in advance
Marko

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
What problem are you having, exactly? What are you trying to do, and what errors do you receive?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi thank you for reply.

I would like to post keywords, change ads etc. When I try to upload changes I get this:

Internal Google error. Your request cannot be completed at this time. Please try again later.
[1318511907]
[OperationAccessDenied.ACTION_NOT_PERMITTED
@class
com.google.ads.api.serviceimpls.campaignmgmt.ad.adgroupad.MutateActionV2]

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee
This error means that the login you are authenticating with has read-only access to this AdWords account, but you are trying to make changes to it.

Double-check that you do actually have the access level you think you do. Also, check that you are authenticating with the login email you think you do. You might have downloaded the account earlier using a different email (with read-only access), and it's still saved in Editor under that email, so you might be using that without even realizing it.