AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Editor Import Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Tried to import a 4k row full campaign from and I accepted error changes, then hit finish, but nothing happens. Nothing imports. I am guessing that 4k is over the import limit?

Also, I have current campaign and ad groups already on the adwords editor, but I want to import certain text ads align with certain ad groups. I can't seem to figure out how. I have about 100 ad groups that I want to match up with 100 different text ads, but they all seem to be matching up randomly. I'm able to copy and paste the 100 ad text headlines, descriptions, URLs, etc. in excel, I really doing wanna go through and add them one by one to each individual ad group. Any suggestions of how to get this going?

Thanks,

Andrew

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords Editor Import Issue

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

@AdWordsEng-Igor 

Hi Igor, 

Do you have any advise for Andrew?

Thanks,

Mini

Re: AdWords Editor Import Issue

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
I do not understand the nature of the problem. What do you mean by "accepted error changes"? Are you saying Editor reported errors for your import file? What are those errors?

I assure you Editor can process much more than 4K rows.

What do you mean by ad groups that "align" or "match up" with text ads? I'm not sure I understand what it is you are trying to achieve.