AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Editor. Filter adgroups with newly created ads/keywords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi folks,

Is there a way to filter adgroups to see only those with new/edited ads/keywords?

My case: I'm importing new keywords/ads to existing adgroups in campaign. And I want to see if I missed some adgroups by filtering to show only adgroups with new items or even better to see adgroups with no new items.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

There is no way to filter, but campaigns and ad groups that have proposals under them are highlighted in green in the account tree on the left. You could look for ad groups that are not thus highlighted.

Re: AdWords Editor. Filter adgroups with newly created ads/keywords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Yeah. But it's not efficient when there are lots of adgroups.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Yeah. But it's not efficient when there are lots of adgroups.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Александр В
January 2017

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Well, them's the breaks. You can filter so that only items with proposals are shown  - click in the search box, expand "Item-level filters" at the bottom of the menu, and choose "Proposed changes"; or simply type "view: proposed" (without quotes) into the box. But there's no filter for "ad groups whose children have proposals".

I suppose you can do something like this. Filter on view: proposed as described above. Export current view (or select all then copy/paste to Excel or similar; or just use the CSV file that you imported originally). In Excel, run Remove Duplicates on Ad Group column. Copy the resulting list of ad group names. Back in Editor, switch to Ad Groups view, and build this filter: Ad Group, does not equal, and paste the list of names into the box - like this:

filter.png

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Just the way I do) Wanted to be sure that there is no better approach. Thank you for your replies.