AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Editor 9.8.1 - Product Managers and Engineers are here to address your questions

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi Friends,

The latest version of AdWords Editor 9.8.1 is now available. 

Most of you would have downloaded this version by now. 

Do you or your clients have issues with this version of AdWords Editor 9.8.1? 

Do you have any installation issues? Do you see any error messages?

Do you need help with any of the features? Or do you just have some feedback?

Post your questions here and our AdWords Editor Product Management team will address your issues.

Get the tool to work for you and benefit from all its features! Now is the time to get everything resolved. 

So start posting your questions here...

Best,
Mini
3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords Editor 9.8.1 - Get your issues resolved by the Product Management team.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Re: AdWords Editor 9.8.1 - Product Managers and Engineers are here to address your questions

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like the ability to import/edit/export Display Ads and the ability to import/edit/export Campaign labels, Ad group Labels, Ad Labels and Keywod Labels, and the ability to import Dimensions. Also perhaps you can develop Adwords Desktop excel Add-on for us Excel freaks.

Re: AdWords Editor 9.8.1 - Product Managers and Engineers are here to address your questions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am not able to use AdWords Editor 9.8.1 on Linux. Please help.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Why was my comment deleted about Adwords Editor version 9.8.1 being slower and more unstable than 9.7.1?  Do you just delete feedback that doesn't praise Adwords Editor?  That's messed up.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have some issues with the editor

Just installed AdWords Editor on a new computer.

I try to add my MCC to it, and get this message "Either the account you're trying to access doesn't exist, or you don't have permission to modify this account." [176901573] AuthenticationError.FAILED_TO_RETRIEVE_LOGIN_COOKIE @ Service[ManagedCustomerService.get]

- I have access to the account. I logged in repeatedly to my MCC via every browser.

- I retyped and re-tried it several times - being super careful entering in info

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

There was a production issue on 7/26 from roughly 0930 to 1200 Pacific. You shouldn't be seeing this now.

Google Employee
# 8
Google Employee

@jaradcollier

Your original post was moved to a separate thread. This tread was supposed to be used just for collecting questions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mini,

I am really enjoying the new features of the new Editor version. However, the new version is very slow! It makes me not want to work with the tool as much and instead work in Excel and then import my changes. Do you have any suggestions to improve the speed of the tool?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There is an issue with Autocorrect.

The issue: when you use autocorrect to correct spelling in an ad, then switch to another ad group, then switch back to the ad group that you made the autocorrect change, the autocorrect change will be reverted back to its original state and no correction is saved.

How to replicate the issue:

1. Create an ad in an ad group.

2. In the headline, purposely missspell a word.

3. Use autocorrect by right-clicking and change it to the correct spelling

4. Click another ad group

5. Go back to the original ad group.

6. The autocorrect action you made will be reverted and the misspelled word will be apparent.