AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Editor 9.8.1 NOT showing data for CTR

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

After syncing the Adwords editor with my account, I can download all changes. Oddly enough, the CTR column in the Keywords tab, for all campaigns, is empty!

All CTR data is showing online, but not in the editor. It seems that everyting else is fine.

The editor is running under a Windows XP host on a (Linux) VirtualBox VM. Not sure if this is a factor, but it ought not to be.

It's most annoying when I have to switch between the editor and the online account just to view the CTR numbers.

Any information that may shed some light on this grievious annoyance will be greatly appreciated!

Al

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author AlanW
September 2015

Re: AdWords Editor 9.8.1 NOT showing data for CTR

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Download stats for the desired date range, as descirbed here. Make sure the download runs to completion. If the download is interrupted (by the user hitting Cancel, or due to an error), then Editor will show blanks for all the items it didn't manage to get the stats for.

When comparing stats between Editor and the web UI, make sure to select the same date range in both. This might mean having to choose Custom date range in the web UI, as predefined ranges don't always line up between the two.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author AlanW
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Download stats for the desired date range, as descirbed here. Make sure the download runs to completion. If the download is interrupted (by the user hitting Cancel, or due to an error), then Editor will show blanks for all the items it didn't manage to get the stats for.

When comparing stats between Editor and the web UI, make sure to select the same date range in both. This might mean having to choose Custom date range in the web UI, as predefined ranges don't always line up between the two.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ahh... Thank you, that worked perfectly!