AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Editor 12.0.3 Suggestions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello fellow advertisers,

I'm using the new AdWords Editor (v 12.0.3) since last week. I like the new design and it seems to be faster, but the new feature "suggestions" are really frustrating. I continuously have to ignore all the suggestions in order to remove all the yellow warming triangles. Has anyone found a solutions to switch off this feature? 

Best regards,

Bob Meijer

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bob M
July

AdWords Editor 12.0.3 Suggestions

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Go to Custom Rules (the new section at the bottom left, under Shared Library). You can also get there by clicking "Show Rule" next to one of those warnings; that will also select the specific rule that produced the warning.

To turn the rule off, set its status to Paused. You could pause rules selectively, or all of them in bulk. You could also edit built-in rules (e.g. change the severity from warning to error), or create your own.

After you edit the rules to your taste, click "Apply Rule Changes" button in the bar at the top. At this point, all warnings that used to be generated by now-paused rules would be removed, and warnings/errors for any new rules would be generated.