AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Editor 11 Is More Difficult Than 10.6 Version

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Experts,

I know my question is too late to ask but I'm sure you would help me to find a solution for it.

I used to use the old editor since 2010 and it was too easy for me to use it till Google replaced it with the new one which is 11 version. I tried to go on and use the new version but I can't and I turned to the MMC instead of it but you know you need to do some tasks only on editor so that means I must go back to the new editor but actually it is too hard to use it. 

Does anyone have any method or kind of help that may drive me to use it like a charm as I have a lot of tasks the next month.

Please Adivse!

Many Thanks,

Amir

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amir Y
November 2015

Re: AdWords Editor 11 Is More Difficult Than 10.6 Version

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Yes, I agree that this version is changed a lot but it has more features. Every thing is still there with a lot of additional features.
Now you have everything as a list campaigns, adgroups, keywords and targeting etc. rather than different tabs.

Hope this reference will help you better understand about the changes.

http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2014/12/12/adwords-editor-11-new-features

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Amir,

Please tell the exact issues that you are facing with Adwords editor 11.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Archit,

Sorry for confusing you, actually my issue is about the new order of everything in the new editor compared to the old version. it is totally different the campaigns, ad groups and keywords. I'm just confused from which I should start my optimization for my campaigns.

Many Thanks,
Amir
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amir Y
November 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Yes, I agree that this version is changed a lot but it has more features. Every thing is still there with a lot of additional features.
Now you have everything as a list campaigns, adgroups, keywords and targeting etc. rather than different tabs.

Hope this reference will help you better understand about the changes.

http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2014/12/12/adwords-editor-11-new-features

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot Archit

This article was helpful !

Many Thanks,
Amir