AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Editor 11.0 - Discuss with the Google Engineers and the Product Managers

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Dear Editor
How do things operate on Windows and Android OS,Android is Secure as is Microsoft cloud but is a Chrome book more worth while to do business than windows OS? If so I may buy one.
Thank you

2 Expert replyverified_user

AdWords Editor 11.0 - Discuss with the Google Engineers and the Product Managers

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Dear Sanjay,

Since you are asking in a thread dedicated to discussing AdWords Editor application, I feel it my duty to point out that AdWords Editor does not run on Chromebooks, whereas it does run on Windows.

Apart from that, I have no opinion on the relative merits of these two operating systems.

Re: AdWords Editor 11.0 - Discuss with the Google Engineers and the Product Managers

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks for the reply
i have a question then is it advisable to use chrome books for business or
not if no why and if yes why? and how come android phones can be used for
business but not chromebooks because chrome books is also based on android
OS
Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Sanjay S,

The next generation of OS for Chromebooks is supposed to match the android OS. The current OS is not based on android, it's based on Linux. I don't know much about that. I have a Chromebook and I love it. Chromebook is designed for web-based apps. If your business apps are web-based, a Chromebook will work well for you. It just depends on how you want to use it.

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi
thanks for you reply, indeed I hope the chromebooks match up soon and the one's who intend to use that on the move should be a great boon because what I think its much easier for one to have a broader outlook as to what is happening,moreover a mobile can be misplaced or dropped off the handor theft cannot be ruled out in that case atleast the affected person will not have to do again for his mobile and it will be easy for smooth running of the business, i do get upset sometimes with Google announcing changes all of a sudden and would prefer that it be announced first to the business community who usually have to be online all the while.
Sanjay