AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Ads with Subscription Box

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Guys,

I have a query described as below.

Recenlty i came accross through various ads, these ads were quite skeptical to me OR may be i am considering them as skeptical because i didnt knew about these kind of Ads. I am mentioning only one ad for now which is very new to me..remaning ads which i found a little different i will post them later in my next query soon,when i am done searching on them.

1] "AdWords Ads with Subscription Box" i dont know whether this kind of ads are available to all the advertiser OR this Email subscription option automatically gets included when Google thinks that the ads can be added with this option..So i am not sure (Please explain) how is this possible. The link is below please go thorough it for further refence.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/138/subscriptioninads.png/

I hope there must be someone who can explain/clear my doubt in detail.

Waiting for your answers.

Thanks,

Azeem Shaikh

Azeem Shaikh
SEM Freelancer & Consultant.
Adwords & Bing Ads Certified Individual.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords Ads with Subscription Box

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Azeem,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

These are ad test called Communication extensions.

I couldn't find any information on adwords resources,but got this external link.

Hope this helps,

Info

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Azeem and welcome,

As you know that Google is an innovative Company, hence they keep on experimenting in all dimensions. What you are looking at currently looks like Beta version of Ad extension with subscription box, where some limited advertisers have access to these kind of facilities and later depending upon the success rate of these beta versions, Google decides whether to roll out these new features globally or turn them down.

In order to keep you update with all this, you can subscribe to official Adwords Blog and refer to Google Ad Innovations where new releases are updated from time to time.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your reply..:-)

I know that these ads are known as "Communication extensions" and used for testing the ad variations which you called Beta version of Ad extension in your way.

I was just not sure that whether these type of ads are available or not.

Anyways, thanks for your reply once again..I really appreciate your efforts in writing it in..:-)

Regards,

Azeem Shaikh

Azeem Shaikh
SEM Freelancer & Consultant.
Adwords & Bing Ads Certified Individual.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
No problems Azeem Smiley Happy

Feel free to post back with more Adwords questions and the Community will be glad to hear you.

Pankaj