AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Ad Extension issue relating to G+ and/or Places page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have my account all linked up fine with my G+ page, it's also verified  but in my AdWords account when I ad a 'Local Extension' I get one approved and one disproved, and there is no way I can edit them, how can this be?

I have tried to delete my Extension to no avail.

I have tried to add an address manually.

Now I have tried again and the state is 'Eligible' for both of the campains I want the Ad Extention on, so we will wait and see, but why would they disprove this when we have no control over the content of the ad?

Thanks in advance if anyone can shed some light on this.

Kia.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords Ad Extension issue relating to G+ and/or Places page.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

To be honest, I don't understand the question as it's phrased here. If you've successfully created a Location Extension, you should be able to select that extension for use with any campaign.

When you say, "when I ad a 'Local Extension' I get one approved and one disproved" what do you mean by that?  One what? Are you trying to create more than one Location Extension?

You also said, "I want the Ad Extention on, so we will wait and see, but why would they disprove this when we have no control over the content of the ad?"

Is your question about an AdWords campiagn or an AdWords Express campaign?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*