AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

AdGroup not functional though approved, been 4 days!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

There was a keyword that was doing good and is very important for the business. I saw its performance for a few days and once I saw its converting good with other 20 keywords, I created a separate AdGroup for it under the same campaign setting.

The new adgroup had the same keyword in all three combination (broad, phrase & exact). Very relevant URL and landing page etc. I have also bid at 10X what I was paying in the previous group. Its also exceeding the First Page Bid estimate and is approved.

BUT there is no impression since the day its been approved 4days now. Budget ets is all good but its just not having any impression.

Please advice, thanks in advance.

Chris

Please help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdGroup not functional though approved, been 4 days!

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Have you tried using the Ad Diagnosis tool to see why the ad is not serving?  It knows a lot more than any of us on the forums do about your account structure, bids, etc. :-)

Laura

AdWords engineer (but I don't work on the serving system)