AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi recently I notice low number of calls or even no calls at all but I went to my account & check there is a large number of clicks within just a few hours. This made me lose serious customers that wants to book aircon service

I suspect some others are out to click on my ads on purpose & make me lose money. How can we track who are the culprits? Im really concern about this & hope Google could give me a reply asap.

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Joan H
September 2015

Re: Ad

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Joan H,

Welcome to adwords community,

Google help protect advertisers from invalid traffic by working to isolate and filter out potentially invalid clicks before they ever reach your account reports. Each click on an AdWords ad is examined by Google system. Google looks at numerous data points for each click, including the IP address, the time of the click, any duplicate clicks, and various other click patterns. Our system then analyzes these factors to try to isolate and filter out potentially invalid clicks before they ever show up in your account.

You check your account setting.

What you have choosen you delivery Method.

and change your delivery method accelerated to standard.

Hope it helps you.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi;

Read the following article by Google on the topic;

About invalid traffic

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Joan H,

Welcome to adwords community,

Google help protect advertisers from invalid traffic by working to isolate and filter out potentially invalid clicks before they ever reach your account reports. Each click on an AdWords ad is examined by Google system. Google looks at numerous data points for each click, including the IP address, the time of the click, any duplicate clicks, and various other click patterns. Our system then analyzes these factors to try to isolate and filter out potentially invalid clicks before they ever show up in your account.

You check your account setting.

What you have choosen you delivery Method.

and change your delivery method accelerated to standard.

Hope it helps you.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi;

Read the following article by Google on the topic;

About invalid traffic

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’