AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad with dimensions and size

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How can I create an with dimensions in it? If I say it is 2 x 4 1/2" pipe for example would it puli everything with 2 ?
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad with dimensions and size

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi

Can you clarify if you want to use  2 x 4 1/2" in your ad copy or keyword?

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to use the dimensions as a key word. Lets I am selling "pipes" I have one that 9" long and 1" wide and another that is 4" x 1/2"  Now how would I use the dimensions to drive to different web pages. I ran into this with several sites and it the client as a lot of different web pages it is hard to differentiate between each. If you lump them together you then are just competing with everyone else and you might force the customer to drill down pages. I am not selling pipes I just meant that as an example. It could be window blinds or many other things.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Mark,

Did you check the competition of the Dimensions you are actually trying to add as keywords in your account?

Instead of adding the dimension as numeric, did you try adding them as a word. For example 7 inches pipe etc...?

You might want to use the Keyword Planner to get some estimates and test out some terms and then see if you are achieving what you are really looking for. https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2999770?hl=en

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry I didn't get back sooner. To make it clearer we   sell many products and some of them are blank  labels.  The label come in many sizes 1/2 x 4 to 12x8. The problen is if you adveriste for just labels it is very expensive. If you try to narrow it down by size you run into problems with the number if you tried one half  by four, I dont think you would get may hits if you use the digits it you will get hit on everything. I appreciate the suggestions and any help