AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad to target specific country

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

HI All,

Is it possible to set up a single ad within a campaign and set it to only appear in one country? Then i would like the rest of the ads within the campaign to continue to target all other countries as usual. The campaign i would like to do this in has yet to be set to enhanced.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author CBWY5
September 2015

Re: Ad to target specific country

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi;

Geo targeting is set at the campaign level. So ; to target a different Geo region, you'll have to set a different campaign;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author CBWY5
September 2015

Re: Ad to target specific country

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi;

Geo targeting is set at the campaign level. So ; to target a different Geo region, you'll have to set a different campaign;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’