AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad serve percentage

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I have couple of ads within my display campaign. However, I am seeing that one of my ad's serving percentage is very much higher than the other. All the ad group settings are similar, however, what can be the reason for this difference?

Re: Ad serve percentage

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

It could be a setting at the campaign level regarding the rotation of Ads : for example the default "optimise for clicks". Also activating thr Conversion Optimiser will servemost often your converting Ads.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Adrian,

I just checked the ad rotation settings..I have activated the setting for optimized for conversions. Do you think, if it is changed to even rotation, then this situation will change?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes but do not expect equal percentages of impressions because banners for example may be in a format not accepted by a placement, text ads can be accepted everywhere in the GDN as a format. So even with that setting for even rotating 90 days text ads will be served more often.