AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad scheduling

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have followed this instruction to the T on 3 differant browsers and can not find and access the advanced setting at the bottom of the page in settings. Can someone please help me or tell me if the advanced setting for scheduling the times of day that my adds will run is still working.

Here's how to schedule specific times and days for your ads to run:

1. Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.comNew Window.
  2. Click the Campaigns tab at the top.
  3. Under All online campaigns, click the name of the campaign to be scheduled.
  4. Click the Settings tab.
  5. In the "Advanced settings" section, click Schedule: Start date, end date, and ad scheduling.
2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Ad scheduling

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Bedbug,

Please refer this thread (discussing same issues like your are facing)  and scroll down at the end. Google employee Ita has responded to it. 

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: Ad scheduling - gone?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Bedbug

This is, apparently, an option (not many are familiar with, including myself :smileyembarrassedSmiley Happy that, by default, is set for "all features". Sometimes,  the user chooses standard feature.

Check this discussion, that includes a screenshot, to  illustrate the solution

Re: Advanced settings gone ?

[Edited] - Neha types answers faster than me... Smiley Happy

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: Ad scheduling

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Bedbug,

Please refer this thread (discussing same issues like your are facing)  and scroll down at the end. Google employee Ita has responded to it. 

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: Ad scheduling - gone?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Bedbug

This is, apparently, an option (not many are familiar with, including myself :smileyembarrassedSmiley Happy that, by default, is set for "all features". Sometimes,  the user chooses standard feature.

Check this discussion, that includes a screenshot, to  illustrate the solution

Re: Advanced settings gone ?

[Edited] - Neha types answers faster than me... Smiley Happy

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’