AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad scheduling?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

New to community and Novice in Adwords- i live in india and i have to target usa and uk..so what time i will add in ad scheduling as i am always confused with ad scheduling..Can anybody help?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aaron S
September 2015

Re: Ad scheduling?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Aaron,

Here is  a more detail answers:-

You can schedule your ads by this snapshot instead my previous snapshot because Ad words Run from 00:00 Hrs to 23:00 hrs. so you have to schedule your ads from 00:00 Hrs. thus, this is a great way you can do.

But make sure i have presented it by converting IST into PST.

Ad Scheduling-2.png

Here You can see your ads Start running Monday Mid night(00:00) to Monday Morning 6:30 AM(IST).

Then Your campaigns will run Monday 20:30 hrs to 23:45 hrs(IST)

But also there will be gap of 15 minutes between Monday(23:45) to Tuesday(00:00), when your ad will be paused.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
HI Aaron,

You need to convert the Indian time zone in to USA time zone and set the ad Scheduling accordingly. Here is a link where Adrian has well explained how to set the ad scheduling.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Improve-results/Hello-Need-help-with-Scheduling-Ads-for-diff...

Hope it might help youSmiley Happy
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It didn't clear yet As My timezone is india, and i have to target whole usa for timing 8 am to 6 pm then how i will i do the ad scheduling? PLease help?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Aaron,

http://www.timetemperature.com/time-tools/time-difference-between-united+states+-+california-and-ind...

Use this link to convert your india timing to USA Timing(California Zone).

Or Simply minus 30 minutes from the Current India time and Convert AM in to PM and vice versa. Then you will get the Current USA time.

8 AM in USA means 8:30 PM in India and 6 PM in USA means 6:30 AM in India.

Or please see the snapshot adwords ad Scheduling as per your requirement and run your campaigns accordingly.

AD Scheduling.png

Hope this will help youSmiley Happy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aaron S
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Aaron,

Here is  a more detail answers:-

You can schedule your ads by this snapshot instead my previous snapshot because Ad words Run from 00:00 Hrs to 23:00 hrs. so you have to schedule your ads from 00:00 Hrs. thus, this is a great way you can do.

But make sure i have presented it by converting IST into PST.

Ad Scheduling-2.png

Here You can see your ads Start running Monday Mid night(00:00) to Monday Morning 6:30 AM(IST).

Then Your campaigns will run Monday 20:30 hrs to 23:45 hrs(IST)

But also there will be gap of 15 minutes between Monday(23:45) to Tuesday(00:00), when your ad will be paused.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rakesh,
A bit more on this, as Time zone is set at a account level, if I need to have campaigns one in USA and other in any country with different time zone, how will we manage ad scheduling in both.

Ad scheduling?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ad scheduling?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2013.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.