AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad-scheduling for Call ad-extensions?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I noticed in our billing today that we are paying for Calls on the weekends when our office is closed. I was wondering if it was possible to set ad-scheduling to the Call ad-extension without applying it to the entire adgroup. I still want my ads to be showing during the weekends, but I don't want to be spending money on calls that no one will answer.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Ad-scheduling for Call ad-extensions?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Unfortunately, no, you can't add any kind of scheduling to an Ad Extension.

What you can do is to adjust your larger campaign serving.

Duplicate your current campaign (AdWords Editor is the fastest way to do this) and load it up. Set your original campaign to be active only during the hours your phone gets answered. Set the new campaign to run only during the other hours. When you go to create Ad Extensions for the new campaign, don't create a Phone extension.

Hope that helps!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: Ad-scheduling for Call ad-extensions?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thank you Theresa! I figured that might be the only way.

Hi Erikaa                 Ad Extension (Call extension) a...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Erikaa

Ad Extension (Call extension) actully work to the your campaign running schedule and its not possiable to your phone number not dispayed on weekend.  My Suggestion about that  you can create weekend campaign witout using call extension for that you didnt get any phone call on weekend and run you woring campaign from monday to friday.

Chander kant