AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad's not appearing in Google search but approved?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am running two campaings for the moment. One is focused on the United Kingdom with a daily budget of 14€. The other one is focused on 13 different european countries with a daily budget of 6€. With the UK + Ireland campaign I receive significantly more clicks and impressions. 

The Europe campaign on the other hand results in 1or 2 clicks over a couple of days. Besides that my average position is higher for the Europe campaign then the UK+I campaign. If I Google search my ad for the Europe campaign my ads aren't showing to me. 

Is this due to the budget division over the 13 different countries that my impressions and clicks are significantly lower then the UK + I campaign? What can I do to resolve this? 

Thanks you

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author brechtfrissen
July 2016

Re: Ad's not appearing in Google search but approved?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello,

IMO, Yes, budget could be the one reason. Try spreading out the campaign with less number of countries per campaign and see if it improves your campaign's reach or not.

Ideally if budget is not the restriction, you could create single campaign for single country (based on which countries are most important in terms of online advertising) and expand your reach more effectively to target the whole Europe.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author brechtfrissen
July 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello,

IMO, Yes, budget could be the one reason. Try spreading out the campaign with less number of countries per campaign and see if it improves your campaign's reach or not.

Ideally if budget is not the restriction, you could create single campaign for single country (based on which countries are most important in terms of online advertising) and expand your reach more effectively to target the whole Europe.

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Brechtfrissen,

I will recommend to create more relevant Text Ads including keywords in the Text Ads and increase bid on keywords then you will get incremental in your impressions and clicks against your ads.

It might be possible that your budget is low for targeted 13 countries. But please optimized ads that will help you.

Thansk,
Anand

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So I reduced the number of countries by 4 resulting in 9 targeted countries. Besides that I increased the campaign and increased the bids on important keywords, and am going to refine the ads so that the quality score can up.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Great, let us know how it goes.