AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad's are not displaying under accelerated method

JE
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
JE
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm manually setting bids for my keywords under search only and I've changed the settings to accelerated delivery method so that it can use up my remaining budget ASAP but nothing is happening... Any suggestions?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Ad's are not displaying under accelerated method

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

There's no guarantee that even if an ad is showing that a user will click on it. How long were you using accelerated delivery? The data in the adowrds UI is not real time, there is always some kind of delay. Maybe a few minutes, maybe a few hours...

Try segmenting your data by time - Day of the week if you used accelerated delivery for more than one day - or hour of day if you only used accelerated delivery for a few hours. There may not have been any clicks in that time frame, or if there were clicks that occured, the data may not have populated inmmediately, but you will be able to see what did or did not happen when with the time segments. As long as you accrued impressions during that time frame, ads were showing.

If you want to just spend X in as short of a time as possible, you could always try creating a display campaign with CPM bidding, and choose accelerated delivery with as many targeting options as you want.

Tom

View solution in original post

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Have you reached your campaigns daily budget already?

When you preview the ads or diagnose the KW's what error messages are you seeing?

Tom

JE
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
JE
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No, I have not reached my daily budget. I have 50% left.  I did diagnose the keywords and they are all showing...

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

I'm a little confused now. When you say "nothing is happening" what kind of nothing are you referring to?

Tom

JE
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
JE
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No click's were being presented but I switched the delivery method back to standard and now I'm seeing click's come through... Thanks for trying to help though.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

There's no guarantee that even if an ad is showing that a user will click on it. How long were you using accelerated delivery? The data in the adowrds UI is not real time, there is always some kind of delay. Maybe a few minutes, maybe a few hours...

Try segmenting your data by time - Day of the week if you used accelerated delivery for more than one day - or hour of day if you only used accelerated delivery for a few hours. There may not have been any clicks in that time frame, or if there were clicks that occured, the data may not have populated inmmediately, but you will be able to see what did or did not happen when with the time segments. As long as you accrued impressions during that time frame, ads were showing.

If you want to just spend X in as short of a time as possible, you could always try creating a display campaign with CPM bidding, and choose accelerated delivery with as many targeting options as you want.

Tom