AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad profemence

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

we got the impression from our campaign.but not get the clicks.In this case what can i do?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad profemence

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi welcome to community,

First of all confirm either it is search network or display network campaign.

In case of search entwork if impression number is 3 digits and still you are not getting clicks then improve teh ad position, means improve your quality score or bid amount or both.

In case of display network, if your impression number is in 4 digits, then you can go back and chek the targeting that you have done. Please reply with the network confirmationm, so that we can suggest something better, also share the number of impressions you have received.

Re: Ad profemence

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi

There could be many reasons for that, and many optimization steps to take;

Instead of listing them here; I would suggest the you go through the optimization part of the user articles section of the community (On the upper navigation bar)

It includes a massive collection of advice and tips about your question

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’