AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad preview shows 'not showing' however I can see my ad underneath on top of the search page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I find it really strange that when I ping my kw in Ad preview is says 

No, your ad isn't showing for this keyword right now. There are a number of reasons why this happens.
however I can see my ad just below the message in Ad preview.
Has it happened to you?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ad preview shows 'not showing' however I can see my ad underneath on top of the search page

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Petya I

Can you confirm if you are looking adpreview tool in the same account in which you are running ads ?

This may happen if you have MCC account and you are checking in one of account but campaign is live in another account

Regards

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Could you post a snippet for us clearly showing what we need to see?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

oh wow, yes, I do have a MCC account account, I will check now if that was the problem, how silly of me if it was that.

Re: Ad preview shows 'not showing' however I can see my ad underneath on top of the search page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am logged in in the correct account.

Re: Ad preview shows 'not showing' however I can see my ad underneath on top of the search page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ad preview.PNG