AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad preview shows 'not showing' however I can see my ad underneath on top of the search page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I find it really strange that when I ping my kw in Ad preview is says 

No, your ad isn't showing for this keyword right now. There are a number of reasons why this happens.
however I can see my ad just below the message in Ad preview.
Has it happened to you?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ad preview shows 'not showing' however I can see my ad underneath on top of the search page

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Petya I

Can you confirm if you are looking adpreview tool in the same account in which you are running ads ?

This may happen if you have MCC account and you are checking in one of account but campaign is live in another account

Regards

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Could you post a snippet for us clearly showing what we need to see?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

oh wow, yes, I do have a MCC account account, I will check now if that was the problem, how silly of me if it was that.

Re: Ad preview shows 'not showing' however I can see my ad underneath on top of the search page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am logged in in the correct account.

Re: Ad preview shows 'not showing' however I can see my ad underneath on top of the search page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ad preview.PNG