AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad preview is not loaded in Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I am staring a campaign on adword for certain locations. I want to see how y ad is showing in that particular location. When I am using Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool and enter the keyword and location, a message showing like:

Showing ads right now?
Yes
Your ad is showing for the keyword medical college admission 2015 ( Campaign #1(NMU@Andhra) > MBBS Admission )

But it doesn't show any preview below that. preview is not loaded for Desktop or laptop computer device.

I dont know why? Please help me.

Re: Ad preview is not loaded in Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
can you try a different browser?
Do you have any type of pop-up blockers?
Do you have any javascript blockers?
Can you log out, clear cookies and cache and log back in and try?

Does normal Google search work for you? when the preview tool isn't loading correctly?

What browser are you using?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes i can check in different browser i.e. in Mozilla and Google Chrome.
No , I don't have any type of pop-up and javascript blockers.
I can also clear all cookies, cache in both browser and again login...
Yes normal search engine work but only that preview tool doesn't loaded......only when i select device computer and laptop.
Ads are previewed for mobile and laptop devices.

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

@Tarun H wrote:
Yes i can check in different browser i.e. in Mozilla and Google Chrome.
No , I don't have any type of pop-up and javascript blockers.
I can also clear all cookies, cache in both browser and again login...
Yes normal search engine work but only that preview tool doesn't loaded......only when i select device computer and laptop.
Ads are previewed for mobile and laptop devices.

So if I understand you correctly, because you are not clear..and this is now different from your first post..

When you do the preview, you select "..only when i select device computer and laptop."  and you see results for Ads as "Ads are previewed for mobile and laptop devices."

Meaning you are requesting info for one device, but seeing info for the opposite device?

Is the campaign in question only set for specific device, and has a negative Bid for the other type of device?

How about a screen shot.. I won't be on much longer as it is 2:30 AM in my part of the world, but if you give better details, a screen shot and explain your settings, someone else can come along and help more efficiently.

have you tried contacting Customer Support? Because we can't see your account, settings etc.  Only Adwords employees at Support can..

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Tarun,

If the preview tool says your ads are showing then you should be fine. Now coming to the point where you said that you see previews for mobile devices and not computers (if i got that right). Do you have only mobile devices targeted in your campaigns? Coz if that is the situation then you wont see previews for desktops.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Regard

Rohit Khanna

Ad preview is not loaded in Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,in my own opinion,i realize many people that is using a computer system does not know how to stop and unwanted program because they do not have the full kit tools which can put them through the process on stopping a program or a malware.here is a good Anchor tag:<a href="http://44606hc9ggoi0rbpt5xiuod0zg.hop.clickbank.net/" target="_top">computer/internet business</a> tool kit,which will guide u in the process to get a better internet browsing and computer usage.

Dare.O