AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad preview and Diagnosis Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I am unable to see my ad in ad preview and diagnosis tool.  how can i know whether click to my advertisement is genuine or not? where can i see my adv?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad preview and Diagnosis Issue

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Anuja J, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

Go to keywords option and hover movse over speech bubble see why your ads are not running and chang according to them. other wise check  Go to ad preview tools and check your location you choose according to campaign. 

Hope it helps you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I didnt found speech bubble over there. Also location at ad preview tools is correct, but still it shows no keyword found. Requesting you to please educate us on this.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Anuja J,

Select your campaign, select the AdGroup, then click on the keywords tab. There should be a "speech bubble" next to your keywords.

Is this is a search campaign, not display? The Ad preview tool doesn't work for Display Network.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords