AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad extension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have made Ad extensions in my Account level. I could "move" them to Campaign level and Ad group level, but I don't know how to use them in an existing Ad, which would be my original goal of course.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ART O
April 2017

Ad extension

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey ART,

I can understand your issue.

But adding up extension in campaign level or ad group level won't guarantee of showing extension in all the ads and every time. There are set of rules by which the extension shows up with the ads as required.

**Adding an extension won’t guarantee that it will show with your ad all the time. Extensions show with your ad when:

The extension (or combination of extensions) is predicted to improve your performance.
Your ad’s position and Ad Rank is high enough for extensions to show. To show extensions, AdWords requires a minimum Ad Rank. (Ad Rank calculations factor in your extensions).

*** Here is the article which will give you more leads about the issue and solution

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7331111

Hope it helps.

Sudeep

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ART O
April 2017

Ad extension

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey ART,

I can understand your issue.

But adding up extension in campaign level or ad group level won't guarantee of showing extension in all the ads and every time. There are set of rules by which the extension shows up with the ads as required.

**Adding an extension won’t guarantee that it will show with your ad all the time. Extensions show with your ad when:

The extension (or combination of extensions) is predicted to improve your performance.
Your ad’s position and Ad Rank is high enough for extensions to show. To show extensions, AdWords requires a minimum Ad Rank. (Ad Rank calculations factor in your extensions).

*** Here is the article which will give you more leads about the issue and solution

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7331111

Hope it helps.

Sudeep