AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad diagnosis preview shows my ads working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ad diagnosis preview shows my ads on .co.uk, .com .ie and .es, but when i do an actual search they only show on .com.

Thanks for any pointers

RC

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Ad diagnosis preview shows my ads working

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI idilicom

If your ads are showing on ad preview and diagnosis tool and you can see stats within your account, it's safe to say your ads are showing. I think that the below mentioned things are your issue.

Why you may not see your ad

The above link has a 'trouble shooter', and also contains the following information-

"Location targeting

Location targeting lets you target your ads to specific locations.

For each AdWords campaign, you can select the countries or regions and the languages for your ad. That campaign's ads will typically appear only to users located in those areas and who have selected one of those languages as their preference. If you're located outside the area you're targeting, you won't be able to find your ad by searching for it. Instead, you can use the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool to set a custom location and preview your ad. Learn how to view and edit the locations you've targeted.

Searching for your own ad on Google

If you repeatedly search for your own ad using Google Search but never click on it, you may stop seeing it. That's because Google's system detects the IP address of your computer, and stops

showing you ads that it thinks you aren't interested in. Remember to use the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool to view your ad as it appears in Google search results instead of performing a regular search. It prevents you from racking up impressions while you try to locate your ad."

I hope this helps :-)

Kind regards

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Ad diagnosis preview shows my ads working

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI idilicom

If your ads are showing on ad preview and diagnosis tool and you can see stats within your account, it's safe to say your ads are showing. I think that the below mentioned things are your issue.

Why you may not see your ad

The above link has a 'trouble shooter', and also contains the following information-

"Location targeting

Location targeting lets you target your ads to specific locations.

For each AdWords campaign, you can select the countries or regions and the languages for your ad. That campaign's ads will typically appear only to users located in those areas and who have selected one of those languages as their preference. If you're located outside the area you're targeting, you won't be able to find your ad by searching for it. Instead, you can use the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool to set a custom location and preview your ad. Learn how to view and edit the locations you've targeted.

Searching for your own ad on Google

If you repeatedly search for your own ad using Google Search but never click on it, you may stop seeing it. That's because Google's system detects the IP address of your computer, and stops

showing you ads that it thinks you aren't interested in. Remember to use the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool to view your ad as it appears in Google search results instead of performing a regular search. It prevents you from racking up impressions while you try to locate your ad."

I hope this helps :-)

Kind regards