AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad customizer data with start and end date

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have an issue with ad customizer data in business feeds.

Although I set a start and end date for each of my items in the feed, ads keep showing what ever item they want from the list. That is a big issue because they show discounts and prices that are not either lower or higher for the current period.

I have tested them in ad preview, in google search results with and without a cookie and with keywords triggering ads from different campaigns and different ad groups.

Any thoughts why this is happening and how I can fix the problem?

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad customizer data with start and end date

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dimitris B without seeing your data feed it's difficult to know what the problem might be, however, if it's specifically the dates that are being ignored, I'd first check that the dates are valid and in the correct format.  Start and end dates should be in the format:

yyyy/mm/dd hh:mm:ss (24 hour time)

Would it be possible to show us some lines of your data (you could, of course, make up some names to protect your client/site).

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: Ad customizer data with start and end date

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi @Jon_Gritton,

Yes that could help Smiley Happy

Please check the url https://www.dropbox.com/s/1jbslhpbsa8lrmw/Capture.JPG

Keep getting an error when I try to upload the image.