AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad copy Optimization

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have resentaly started new campaign (14days back) and now thinking to optimize ad copies. Could you suggest me how to do this? 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad copy Optimization

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

When it comes to ad copy I like to keep it simple with following points

1. Relevancy to the keyword : Your adcopy should be relevant to the keyword from which its triggering and should ideally have keyword or important part of keyword in the headline. ( keyword you use will appear in bold in your ad)
  2. Call to action : A strong call to action is a must. (like shop at yoursite.com)
  3. USP: Mention one of the USPs of your product / service / business (like Best Quality Furniture)
  4. Added features : Mention added features of your product / service / business (like free shipping)

You can read more tips here.

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
The best way to test, without getting into the complexity of AdWords experiments , would be to rotate the ads evenly and see which one has higher CTR.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Hiten,

In addition to valuable advice by Top contributor "Nik" I just want to add as you said started campaign 14 days back. I would test out different variations of current adcopy. Just small changes. Switch description line 1 and 2 to see what is performing best. Also same adcopy text and just a different call to action. At the same time I will consider pausing underperforming adcopy considering stats (if I have some good amount of stats to judge between better and worst.)

- Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’