AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Ad and campaign are both enabled but the ad is still not showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I checked that my ad is enabled but it says under "Status": Approved, not showing, Reason: The campaign is not enabled.

I checked that my campaign is also enabled. Why is my ad not showing?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad and campaign are both enabled but the ad is still not showing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

I am wondering whether the campaign you are looking at actually belongs to regular Adwords or is it an Adwords express campaign which you build from Google Adwords Express account?

I would also suggest you to do the keyword diagnosis and use the Ad Preview Tool to see what it shows to you.

Another thought coming in my mind is that you get the keyword diagnosis and Ad Preview only for Google Search and not for the Display Network Campaign.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
pankaj1782 is right here. I think you should give it sometime to see how is it going or not.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi there,

In addition to the replies above, make sure that your keywords, ads, ad groups and campaigns are all enabled. Also, the message 'the campaign is not currently enabled' sometimes displays if there is no budget allocated to the account. If you are on manual payments, make sure you have topped up your account in order for the ads to serve. 

I hope this helps!

Rachel